Furnace and Duct Cleaning
Roto-Whip™ SystemSafe Cleaning
At Alberta Furnace Cleaning we use the Roto-Whip™ SystemSafe furnace cleaning and air duct cleaning method to deliver the direct surface contact cleaning benefits of old-style brush cleaning combined with the safety of modern pneumatic cleaning systems. Unlike conventional air-wand or brush cleaning, the Roto-Whip™ system penetrates deep into your duct system without the risk of damaging internal components or closing pre-set dampers and adversely affecting system airflow. Alberta Furnace Cleaning offers only one method of furnace cleaning to our customers because we do not believe in providing a service that is lower than our highest standards. Our only method is our best method, no extra charge!
HVAC Cleaning for your business or commercial needs.
Before The Cleaning Begins.
After covering their shoes with a clean, new set of boot covers your Alberta Furnace Cleaning tech specialist will complete a thorough inspection of your system before the cleaning begins. Every home is unique and it is very important that your tech specialist examine your situation so they can proceed with the safest and best approach to your individual furnace cleaning and air duct cleaning requirements. Once the inspection is complete your Alberta Furnace Cleaning Tech specialist will carefully explain the work that will be performed before it is done.
The Alberta Furnace Cleaning Process.
- Multi-Point System Check™ is performed.
- Furnace blower is removed and cleaned.
- Sealed Access panels are created.
- Drop sheets and register covers are used as necessary.
- System is cleaned in “zones” using Roto-Whip™ safe cleaning method.
- 150-200 PSI Roto-Whip™ is used in every duct.
- Furnace is tested for ignition and fan operation.
- The outside of your furnace is wiped down.